This weekend has been pretty crazy, even by our standards! First, my beloved Horns LOST in overtime to Jared's Demon Deacons...by 1 point, none-the-less! Then a wacky cold front blew in on Saturday morning bringing lots of rain. It's worth noting that the whole week has been so beautiful...highs in the 60s and 70s and abundant sunshine. Come the weekend, all that changed. Saturday afternoon we had a birthday party for one of Jackson's friends. It was supposed to all take place outside and Hunter's parents even rented a little pony for the party.

Jackson wanted to be first on the pony, but since his mommy had to run and grab the camera, he ended up being second! I know it doesn't look this way, but he was really pumped to get to ride this cute little pony. He did tell the lady leading the horse, "I want to go slow. I want to go slow." He did great and really enjoyed his time in the saddle.

As we were leaving the party a few snow flurries began to fall. We just thought that's all it would be and weren't ready for anything else. So, imagine our surprise when we woke up to THIS in the morning! Say what?!

Jackson was so thrilled that he ran thru the house hollering,"I get to eat more snow!!"

Then he and his daddy went out and had lots of fun in the snow before church.

J's hitting Jared with a snowball and a neighborhood kid is making snow angels. What a fun way to start out the day! I'm ready for it to all melt now, though. Let's get back to those 70 degree days!
1 comment:
So crazy! It was sunny and 75 here in VA all weekend, it was hard for me to believe y'all got that much snow in TX in March!
Post a Comment