Monday, March 29, 2010
Gonna party like it's your birfday
My 30th birthday is today, but we've been celebrating all weekend. It's been such a blast! We started on Saturday night by meeting friends at Desperados for dinner. Since I still can't enjoy a tasty margarita (and neither can Hayley!) we decided to try out some virgin strawberry ritas.
Last night we celebrated with the fam at A Taste of Italy. This time the two rascals were in the mix and all I can say is thank goodness we had the whole back room to ourselves! They were wild and in rare form. This is their latest trick.
My Aunt Glenda just recently moved back here from CA, so she was able to attend also. Really glad that all of you could be there:)
After dinner we went back to our house for some cake and presents. My sweet, amazing, awesome husband baked a fabulous chocolate coke cake for me. Of course, I did need a little help blowing out all those candles and Jackson was just the man for the job.
After enjoying the cake and ice cream, I got to open some presents. Everyone was way too generous and I got some amazing gifts. However, the ones that might stand out the most are the ones I got from Jackson. He went shopping with Jared and picked out two things especially for me--a spongebob square pants CD and 6 little trucks. Ha! Jared said he tried to get me a Jack Ingram CD, but that J insisted I already had one and "did not have a Sponge Bob CD." Too funny. (He was right, by the way, I do have that Jack Ingram CD)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Crystal! So sad we had to miss Desperados, but I'm glad you had a great time! I'm so glad you were born:)
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great one!
Happy Birthday Crystal!
Post a Comment