Thursday, March 18, 2010

Soccer Tots

Jackson started Soccer Tots a few weeks ago and really enjoys it, for the most part! He's much more tentative than I expected him to be, but it's so good for him to get to run around for a solid hour.

Goodness knows, he's got plenty of energy to expend! Here he is on the field with Coach Mike. I thought it was too dark and my pictures weren't coming out so I didn't take any more. Next week I'll get some more good action shots.
I'm pretty sure he likes kicking the ball, running the drills and doing all of the fun soccer activities. However, the end of class is definitely his favorite. Look how happy he is--he even smiled for the camera without me saying a word!

All the kids get in a small huddle and yell, "1, 2, 3...


Go Soccer Tots!"


Then they get super cool stamps from Coach Mike. What a great way to end the class!


No comments:

Blog Archive