Monday, August 10, 2009

Uncle Scott's Graduation

We went back to our old stompin' grounds this past weekend to see Scott graduate from Texas Tech. It was such a fun weekend with the fam and really sentimental for me. I really do like that town!

The Blues Brothers going into the United Spirit Arena.

We convinced "John" to take off his sunglasses for an attempted family photo. Would have been great except for the funny face he decided to make.

Jackson wasn't really into graduation (hard to believe, I know) so this is how he spent most of those 3 hours. I think Jared was trying to talk him into NOT climbing over this rail!

Lyndsie and Scott -- Jackson really likes Lyndsie and keeps talking about her and picking her out in pictures.

The Hays Fam

Cool Man Hays with his Uncle Scott


"I graduated too, mom!"

Celebration dinner at the 50 Yard Line

Being a goofball with Uncle Andrew. He has such a good time with both of his uncles. They are so great with him--what a lucky little guy.

No comments:

Blog Archive