This past weekend, Miss Madison moved in with us. We are all so delighted to have her here! She and Jackson get along well, for the most part, and she's such a sweet little girl.

Showing off her dance moves

Playing with Jared after church

I tried my hardest to get these two to both look at the camera this morning and this is the best I got! Seems that photographing two kids is a bit more challenging.

Jackson saying "hold mine hand, Maddie." It's pretty obvious her answer was no:)
3 comments:
I'm so glad everything went well. I was thinking about ya'll. Let's have a playdate soon! Chloe needs to meet her new girlfriend :)
I'm excited for y'all!! Jackson is going to be a great big brother. Madison, unfortunately for you, has a mischievous look in her eyes much like my youngest... :-)
She is a blessed little girl! So happy for all of you.
Post a Comment