Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend of Fun

Jackson had a really good weekend and wanted me to share some of the highlights. It all began on Friday night when he got to spend the night with two of his favorite people, Gigi & Boom. After a good night's sleep, our little guy was ready for some action.

He started out by pumping some iron, with a little help from Boom, of course.

After a hard workout, every athlete knows a good stretch is a must.

That same afternoon, we went to a birthday party for Hunter. It was at Bounce Town and I thought that Jackson would not want to really participate since he's always been scared of those things. Boy, was I sure wrong! He loved it!

He ran all around the bounce obstacle course and went down all the big slides.

After the bounce time ended, it was time for pizza. Now, we knew the kid liked pizza, but this day he ate a remarkable amount. This skinny little thing put down 4 slices of pizza, a piece of cake and some ice cream!

Hard to believe he was still awake after such a big meal. Little Romeo was in full effect with The Pointer sisters, though:) Wouldn't this picture be so cute if he started dating one of them one day?


1 comment:

Carole said...

I'm so glad he had fun! I stole your picture to put on my post becuase somehow I didn't get any pictures of him! So you'll probably be seeing it again soon!

Blog Archive