Monday, March 30, 2009

The big 29!

Yours truly turned 29 yesterday and had so much fun celebrating. Now I am officially in my last year as a twentysomething:) Better live it up!

Dinner at Houlihan's with the fam

Back at the house. J is sporting his new cowboy hat. I love it!

Saying "cheese" for the camera. Such an authentic smile:)

Helping me blow out the candles--he can really do it now. Too bad this skill arrived a few weeks after his own birthday.

After enjoying my delicious italian cream cake, it was time for some presents. Here are my new boots from Jared. I got to pick them out and am so excited about them! I was blessed with lots of other great presents as well. Thank you to everyone for such a fun day.


4 comments:

Lindsey Long said...

Happy Birthday! I had no idea it was your bday. Can you get together Wed?

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!!

Sarah Ruth said...

Happy Birthday!!! LOVE the boots! Can you believe the next one will be the Big 3-0?? Happy 29th!

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday, Crystal!

Blog Archive