Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big Day!

Today was quite a milestone for young Jackson. We've been making progress in the potty training arena for the last week. I'll take him to his little potty about 4 times a day and most of the time he'll sit down and go potty, which is pretty exciting in itself. Today, however, he came running into the study buck naked hollering, "mommy, mommy, c'mere, potty!" So, I took off running towards his bathroom. He promptly sat down on his potty and went! It was the first time that it's been all his idea and he held it long enough to get his diaper off, come get me, and run back to the toilet. Way to go, little man! You make mama so proud!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Way to go Jackson! I need to bring Judah over more often so he can take a lesson from a big boy!

Katie said...

jackson needs to talk to rex and give him some tips....tex has no interest in the potty dept!

Blog Archive