Friday, March 6, 2009

Hooray for Friday!

Today has just been one of those really great days. It all started off with us meeting some friends at the park. It was 75 degrees out, so we both got to wear shorts and sandals.

Jackson agrees...this weather is fantastic! We are definitely warm weather people.

Other reasons why I love today so much:

1. Jackson is taking a nap for the first time ALL week. Hallelujah!
2. PEOPLE magazine came in the mail (one of the reasons I love Fridays and am so disappointed if it doesn't get here until Saturday)
3. Our ski pictures came in the mail, too, and since Jackson's sleeping I got to put them in an album, frames, etc.


I am so happy this afternoon. Hopefully all of you have a great day, too:)

1 comment:

Lindsey Long said...

I'm glad you're having a great day! Chloe took a monster 2 hour nap this morning so we didn't make it to the park. I think we might be brave and go to April's party, so hopefully we'll see you tomorrow.

Blog Archive