Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mama's Big Helper

Dinner time has become so much easier now that I have a trusty little assistant. No longer does my assistant do things to sabotage this time of night (like pulling out EVERY single pan we own to create a booby trapped kitchen!) but now he actually helps me. That's right, Jackson really does help me. Amazing, I know.

First he gives everyone a napkin,


then he gives everyone a fork and spoon. If he sees me doing it, he will literally sprint across the room and insist on fulfilling his duties! How great is that?! Such an improvement from the days of dumping all the cornflakes out of the box while I'm trying to cook! We've come quite a long way.


1 comment:

abby said...

Fun! I can't wait for Leah to be able to set the table! I'm glad to catch up with you guys through the wonderful world of blogging... and see how BIG Jackson is! He is too cute. Thanks for your sweet comment! Later!

Blog Archive