Sunday, November 2, 2008
Fort Worth Zoo
Jared and I have been talking about how much we would like to take a trip to the zoo for what seems like forever. After Jackson came along, we got even more excited about this little outing. We were waiting for the perfect time and it finally arrived. Beautiful weather, Jackson being the "right" age, etc. were all factors into us deciding it was finally time to go. I'm so glad we did--such a wonderful day.
We began the day with a great breakfast at the Ol' South Pancake House. De-li-cious. Jackson chowed down, as did the rest of us. Here's the crew as we entered the zoo.
Grandpa, Jackson and Jared with a very large gorilla just hanging out behind them.
The silly monkey himself being a little bit goofy.
Grandpa and Grandma Hays with J and the elephants
The fam checking out the giraffes and ostriches.
Grandpa bought some food to feed the fish...Jackson would throw in only one pebble at a time:) Guess he wanted the moment to last as long as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the Fort Worth Zoo!! It looks like you had tons of fun. I spent many late nights/early mornings during my TCU days at Ol' South Pancake House - glad you guys got to enjoy it!
Post a Comment