Thursday, November 13, 2008

60 miles...in only 3 days!

Last weekend, Jackson's grandma was an active participant in the 60 mile, 3 day walk for the Susan G. Komen foundation. She was such a trooper and we are all very proud of her. All together, they raised over $7.9 million for breast cancer! Jared, Jackson, Warren and I all went out to cheer her on during the walk on Saturday.



Jackson and I made signs (ok, so I really made them and Jackson mostly hollered at me b/c all he wanted to do was mess with the tape...he even crawled up onto the kitchen table when I put the tape in the middle of it. Who knew scotch tape was that much fun?) Here he is practicing holding the sign for Grandma.


He did so good for the real thing! He actually held his sign for at least 30 minutes while we waited for Grandma. Now that's dedication!


Yay Shelley!


No comments:

Blog Archive