Earlier this week we went with a group of friends to see Santa Claus. It was pure genius. Not really because all of the kids loved sitting on his lap (most of them hollered like he was this terrible, scary being) but because there were only 2 people in front of us! Awesome! Last year we waited in line for 1 entire excruciating hour just for Jackson to holler like a crazy person once I put him on Santa's lap. This year he still hollered, but everything else went so well it was just fine. He did show some promise at the beginning. He told Santa "hi" when we walked over to see him and then he started saying "ho, ho, ho!" a lot, so I thought it was all good. It was, until I walked away to let him take the picture. That was not a popular decision, so once again our yearly Santa pic has Jackson, Santa and me in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment