Monday, August 18, 2008

And the award for Easiest Child to Babysit goes to...


Judah Martinez!!!

I know, I know, most of you were thinking the answer was Jackson...but alas, he was outvoted by his mother today. I babysat Judah this morning and it was such a pleasure. Allow me to sing his praises here for a minute.

1. Didn't cry or pitch any kind of fit when his mama left.
2. Ate all of his breakfast without throwing any of it on the floor
3. Laid very still while I changed his diaper and even held his legs up to make it easier--a completely foreign concept to me...who knew changing a toddler could actually be EASY?
4. Played very quietly while Jackson was still sleeping--even watched the Mickey Mouse clubhouse like a big boy.
5. And my favorite of all...didn't pull out one thing he wasn't supposed to. Instead, get this, he played with all of the toys that were already out!! I know, it's crazy, but I promise it happened.

I think Judah will begin tutoring sessions with Jackson on how to be a model toddler:)


Judah eating his snack while Jackson has his breakfast. Since it was a dreary, rainy morning, Jackson decided to sleep in. He didn't get up until 9:20! They both got to eat sausage and cheese kolaches for breakfast and were pretty excited about that--Judah even smiled, clapped and said "mmm, mmm, mmm!" when I gave him the first bite!


I was really impressed with how well they both shared toys today. This is usually a foreign concept to my child, but he did so good. They took turns hammering the balls into this little contraption.

Jackson found a stethoscope yesterday and has been hooked on it ever since. He's listening to Judah's heart right now. Doc Hays said everything sounded great, Judah.


Storytime in Jackson's room. Jackson is reading this Sesame Street book while Judah listens.

Both boys reading out loud--Judah was so funny. In this picture he's going "oh, oh" every time he turns the page.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thanks so much for watching Judah Crystal! Although I must say Judah was suspiciouslly well-behaved for you! He is a lot more michevious at home (I guess that is to be expected). But I am really glad he played so well with Jackson! The pictures you took are adorable!

Blog Archive