Wednesday, August 27, 2008

18 months old!

Jackson had his 18 month check-up last week. He got a glowing report from his doctor and was a champ about the three shots the nurse gave him in his little legs. It was pretty rough on his mom, though, so thank goodness we don't have to do that again for at least 6 more months. Even then it won't be near as bad b/c it will only be one shot. I know we should be thankful that we have all of these life-saving vaccines and I tell myself that leading up the the appointment, but when the little guy starts screaming it just breaks my heart. Thank goodness they have short-term memory b/c I'm pretty sure all was forgotten after he woke up from his nap that day:)

Here are his stats:
weight: 25 lbs. 15 oz. (25-50%)
height: 35 3/4 inches (95 + %)
head circumference: I forgot this measurement, but the important thing is that for the first time it was in the 50th percentile. Hooray! He's finally grown into his head!

2 comments:

Lindsey Long said...

Yay for Jackson!

Katie said...

I hate the shots too...my boys look me like, why are you letting this happen mom? It's awful!! But luckily, like you said, they forget soon after...

Blog Archive