Thursday, February 7, 2019

Christmas Break

 The post-Christmas week is always one of my favorite weeks because you finally get to take a big, deep breath.  The craziness of the holidays is over and you can relax.  We spent a few days at home, doing nothing but playing with new toys.  After three days of that, we were going a bit stir crazy, so we had to venture out.  

Cami went to Callum's birthday party at Ninja Warrior...

Mandy and I took our kids, plus a few extra to Plano Superbowl one day...


and Jared and I had a date night with some fun baseball peeps.  We did axe throwing and it was one of the most entertaining nights in a long time!  Highly recommend this place if you're looking for something out of the ordinary.


We also went to Javier's for dinner before Phantom of the Opera.  Maria and Andrew had tickets as well, but since they were still in the hospital with Baby Mason, Lila and Maddie took their spots.

Lyndsie and Jared got the table-side Mexican Coffee.  I sampled it, just to make sure they did it right.  Verdict--amazing!!

We loved hanging out with these two girls. They are both growing up so fast.  It's really great to be able to do something other than sports with them every now and then. 

And just because he's so darn cute, I'll end this post with a Baby Mason photo. 
You can't help but smile.  Adorable!

No comments:

Blog Archive