I have NO idea how we already made it to the end of the school year. Just a couple weeks ago, we were picking out a new backpack and taking Lila to meet Mrs. Pool. I blinked, though, and a whole year shot by!
 |
| I went to watch Lila and all of her classmates sing all sorts of sweet songs. My favorite was the one where they spelled out kindergarten, though. "K is for Kindergarten hip, hip, hooray, I is for imagination we use every day, N is for numbers 1,2,3, D is for drawing the best that you can see..." |
 |
| I'm pretty sure Lila was lip-syncing for most of the show. Not because she doesn't know the words, she's just super-shy about singing in front of a crowd. I get it. She did not inherit any natural singing ability from me, that's for sure! |
 |
Her BFF, Madison, recited a poem about all the things they have learned this year. She did a fantastic job! |
 |
| After their songs and watching a slide show, we had a reception in the cafeteria. The teachers made all of the room mom's a photo tree, complete with photos of our kids. Such a sweet gesture. I loved helping out the kids as much as they loved having a mommy at school! |
No comments:
Post a Comment