Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Good Times with Good Friends

It's so nice to live around so many other families.  Last week I asked Memaw to take Cami to her gym class while I went to the Perot Museum.
She said that would be no problem and took Cameron that morning.  A fun bonus was them running into our friends, Bella and Baby Johnny!
Jackson and Lila were lucky enough to get a four day weekend this school year.  Lila, Madison and Jackson kicked it off right with some sleepovers.  

Lila and Madison got invited to spend the night at The Reichert's house, so Jackson invited his buddy Tucker to our house.  A win for everyone!

 On Friday, the rain stopped just in the nick of time for these third graders to enjoy a swim party at Blake's house.  

A big hit for sure!


I think everyone had a ball.  Such a great group of kids.

How many kids can fit in one hot tub?  A lot!

It's days like this that make summer so close we can practically taste it.
I'm ready, and I know they are too.

No comments:

Blog Archive