Tuesday was picture day at school. Lila and I were so excited that we woke up early just to roll her hair on the curling iron. It looked so pretty, too!
 |
| I am so very proud of both of these kids. They are fantastic students and each got an excellent report from their teachers. They are excelling in academics, and both got praised for being helpful and kind to their classmates. In fact, I got a text yesterday from another mom whose daughter is in Lila's class. It said, "I was lunch helper today and when I left, Malee was a little sad. I watched her walk to recess and then watched as Lila came up to her, held her hand, and led her to go play. Sweet girl!" That just made my heart happy. Jackson's teacher sang his praises also, telling us "Jackson is so awesome. I wish I had 20 of him!" |
 |
That being said, our third child may need some more guidance. She's such a little stink pot! This was her first mess of the day at the fine time of 8am. Tiny tornado strikes again!
Clearly, I've got more work to do with her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment