Monday, October 20, 2014

Baby Boom!

I love babies.  I have always loved babies.  So imagine my total elation when two of my very best friends had babies within a few days of each other!

Baby Colby was first and was born on Oct. 2nd.  I made it up to the hospital right after he was born and his sweet parents let Auntie Crystal hold him soon thereafter.  We were instant friends!
 
I took Colby and his family dinner a few nights later and got to have even more snuggles with this little cutie.  He is SO sweet.  I was in heaven.
 
 
A few weeks later, Baby Dylan made a surprise early arrival on Oct. 14th!  I was at Jackson's baseball game when Dylan's mama called to tell me that they were heading to the hospital.  So exciting!  I made it up there around 10:00 that night, right after he was born, and was beyond thrilled for my sweet friend.  She's such a great mommy!

A few days later I went back to visit him at the hospital and got to hold him for the first time.  More sweet baby snuggles!  Love it:)
As you can see, our baby isn't so tiny anymore.  Tear.
She's loving life, though, and getting to try so many new foods these days.  She's a big fan of cheerios and even got to try a bite of ice cream the other night, too.  Ice cream fan for life.

My babies are growing up too fast!  Thank goodness my friends are still in the middle of the Baby Boom.  It really is the best of both worlds.



No comments:

Blog Archive