Thursday, September 25, 2014

Soak It Up

This little girl has my heart.
She sleeps all night, wakes up hungry, eats a good breakfast and then goes right back to sleep.

I am usually in a rush to be done feeding her, but yesterday it worked out where I didn't have to be. 

And it was wonderful!  A friend took Lila to school for me, so we didn't have to eat and then run out the door to get her there on time.  It was so great.  Sweet Cami only slept for about 5-10 minutes, but it was just enough time for me to reflect on how lucky I am to be her mama.  I really think God was saying, "slow down, enjoy this, don't rush through everything today." So I listened.   I sure hope I get some more times like this--she's our last baby and I just want to soak it up. 

A couple minutes later, this happy camper woke up with a great big grin on her face.  Love that, too!  It really started my day off right.  Even better than coffee!

No comments:

Blog Archive