Monday, September 15, 2014

8 Months is So Great!

Today our sweet baby girl is 8 months old!
 
We are celebrating by meeting my friend Mandy for lunch. This little lady plans to sit in her high chair and eat her fruit very nicely.  No promises on if she'll be quiet or not, though.

This past month Cami has gotten 2 teeth and so much more hair!

It's so great!  She's eating her baby food three times a day now--oatmeal cereal for breakfast, fruit or veggies for lunch and then a combo, like Chicken and apples, for dinner.  This kid has loved all foods except for squash.  She's such a good eater!

I love everything about this little girl, and I know I'm biased, but she's just got the most kissable cheeks I've ever seen.  Those cheeks get at least 67 kisses a day.  I just can't help myself.

She's very content to sit and play with her toys, just don't expect her to be crawling anytime soon.  The girl has no desire to be mobile yet!  I've tried putting her on all fours and she just face plants and cries.  Then I feel bad, apologize, and then put her back in this position.

She's got plenty of time to be on the go, but for now, she's just sitting back and taking it all in.

Happy 8 Months Cameron Nicole!  We love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Blog Archive