Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

This past Sunday we drove downtown to the Magestic Theatre--how urban of us, huh?!  We were so excited, especially the kids, because we had tickets to see Rudolph the Musical.

The theatre was beautiful and we even ran into some of our good friends there, too.  Hello Pointers!Gigi had a pretty good looking date escorting her to the show:)

"When's it gonna start, mom?"  Thankfully we didn't get there too early, so the show began within a few minutes of us getting in our seats.

I so wish that I could have taken pictures during the show.  It was really cute and looked JUST like the movie.  All three kids loved it and sang along with all of the songs that they knew.  Lila sat in my lap for most of the show so that she could see better.  When we sang "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" at the end of the show it was one of those precious, yet rare, moments when you actually get to slow down and enjoy the holiday season.  I'm really trying to make time for more of those!

These three will remember the show for a long time, I know, and they also came home with a red nose that lights up.  Thanks, Boom!  You're the best.  It was a fun night out with the fam and dinner at Campisi's afterwards was just icing on the cake. 

No comments:

Blog Archive