Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lila's First Day of School

Yesterday morning we got up bright and early to make sure we were all ready for Lila's first day of school.  She grabbed her lunchbox...

put on her fancy new dress and sparkly shoes...

and was all smiles as we got ready to walk out the door.

Just like her dress says...preschool rocks!  Lila and her daddy both agree that she goes to a super-fun school.  She couldn't wait to lead us to her classroom after she greeted everyone at the front door.

Right after we got to the room, she found her bucket and put her school bag in it.  Then she walked right over and found her paw.  Smart girl!

She's got four friends in her class from last year, along with a new addition, too.  We're so happy that her friend Cowen will be learning right along side her this year.

I love it that she has the same teacher as Jackson did when he was three.  Mrs. Fields has known Lila since she was about 5 months old and was really happy to have her in class this year.

After giving both me and her daddy a big hug...

she ran off to play again.  No first day jitters for this girl!  Bye, bye Mom and Dad!

She had a great first day.  When I picked her up, she wasn't the least bit tired, as I had totally been expecting.  I think she was still just so excited and wanted to share everything about her day.  She told us that she went to Spanish and Music and ate lunch in the cafeteria like a big girl.  I couldn't be more proud of her and love that she is so happy about going to school.  We love you, Lila Grace!

No comments:

Blog Archive