Monday, April 1, 2013

Mamacita's 33rd birthday!

Well, it happened again!  The 29th of March rolled around and it was time to celebrate the day of my birth.  Although I am so thankful that I get to celebrate, I have to say that for the first time I really do feel older.  Yikes!  Thank goodness there are fun places like Urban Rio to go have dinner at...

and sweet kids that want to both sit by their mommy.  They gave me these uber cool aviator sunglasses and I love them!  I have been mourning my other ones ever since they made a quick exit out of my life and into Lake Texoma...almost 2 years ago.  Needless to say, I was stoked!

My husband really outdid himself this year.  He organized dinner with the fam on Friday night and even brought specialty cupcakes from the Original Cupcakery.  They were really good...and even better with a little gelato from the restaurant:)

The next night we met some good friends at Top Golf.  Jared requested that everyone wear goofy golf attire and there were lots of great outfits.  I must say, I was a little skeptical at first.  But then I got on board and was so glad that we did it.

It was kind of like halloween in March!  Look at my dapper golf partner.  Ha!  You should have seen us walking into Top Golf. 


It was the perfect night to spend with good friends...

and having hilariously dressed golfing buddies made it even better!

Everyone enjoyed the tasty food and drinks...

and I'm pretty sure everyone eventually played golf, too. 

Jenny and Dusty won the MVP award for bringing it the best!  They had to do a stunt to commemorate their award.  Love it. 

Thanks so much to all of you for making the night really, really fun!  I have the best friends. 
Y'all know how to make a girl feel special...even if she is turning 33.

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

I knew those pictures wouldn't disappoint! :) Y'all looked great! Happy Belated!

Blog Archive