Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy New Year

After being perplexed by Blogger for the past two and a half weeks, I am happy to report that I am back on track!  Big thanks to my friend Carole for the help.  I have to go back to NYE to pick up where I left off, so here goes!

The hubdog and I spent NYE with his brothers and their significant others.

We had dinner at Del Frisco's and then hung out at the bar until after midnight.  We enjoyed being with each other and the people watching was pretty good, too.


I am beyond lucky to be able to call both of these girls my sisters-in-law now:)


The next day we hosted a New Years party at our house with kids and all.  It was so much fun!  The girls loved wearing their party hats...


and the boys loved chowing down on all the yummy food, especially the nuggets from Chick-Fil-A.


Even though it was pretty chilly outside, Jackson convinced some of the guys to go play with him. 
He had a ball, and I'm pretty sure they had fun, too:)


The kids loved playing with all of the new toys, like this princess tent...


and I really enjoyed hanging out with my good girlfriends.


College Football, Media Room and Beer.  The three ingredients that are guaranteed to make all 6 of these guys happy:)

Happy New Year everyone!  Here's to a great 2013!

No comments:

Blog Archive