My precious blue-eyed girl turned 2 this past April. I had bought her an outfit to wear a few months before that and I was sure she would grow into it by then. I was so excited about the turquoise blue (such the perfect compliment for her baby blues!) and cupcakes on it. Too, too cute.
| With her birthday steadily approaching, I began to see the writing on the wall. This outfit was just too big, no way around it. Five months later, though, look who was wearing it to church! |
| We just HAD to do a mini photo shoot before we left. |
| Who knows, maybe it will still fit her when she turns 3! |
| Whenever she's up to something, her underbite always comes out. So mischievious! |
| Then sweet Lila returns and she's all smiles again:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment