The big kids have been attending Vacation Bible School all this week. They have loved every day and so has this mama! That little 3 hour break? It's been nice, I'm not gonna lie.
 |
| This morning they were all pumped up for VBS. Maddie was not feeling the camera, which is unusual these days, but she recovered by the time we got into the car. No permanent damage done. |
 |
| A mere 2.5 hours later, Lila and I were all ready to watch what the kids learned this week. She got to sit next to Caitlin, who was also there to watch her big brother and sister. |
 |
| Jackson is in the middle of this pic and in the middle of singing, "Oh, oh, oh, let's go! Operation overboard!" He did all of the motions--I was a little surprised. I thought he might be too cool for that stuff, but he wasn't:) |
 |
| Every day the kids collected an offering and they raised over $1000 this week. All of the money was divided between 4 different organizations and will be able to help out many kids in need. What a wonderful thing to be a part of. VBS, we'll see ya next year! |
No comments:
Post a Comment