Oh so thankful are we for the wonderful school that the kids go to. Yesterday we went to a Thanksgiving Feast with Jackson's class.
| Here's our little indian with his blue feather on his head. He's holding the placemat that he made all by himself. |
| We are also thankful that Daddo got to come home early from work in time to make the feast. What a treat! |
| After lunch was over, we got a real treat and watched the kids perform all of their Thanksgiving songs. I love this little Indian so very much. |
| I especially loved watching him do the "Turkey Tango." It was too cute! |
| It won't be long before this little turkey goes to school. And that's hard to believe! |
| For now she is content to help the big kids with their projects and sit at the table just like them. And that's just fine with me. I'm so not ready to even think about her going to school! |
| Three precious little turkeys--what I am most thankful for! |
1 comment:
HOW cute!!!!!
Post a Comment