Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Memaw and Maddie

For the past two years, Jackson has gone to Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) with Memaw every Tuesday morning. This year, he decided to pass, but Madison was all about it! BSF gets the summer off, so today was the first day.



Much to my surprise, Madison was up and at 'em at 7:15! Since she is not a morning person, this was great news. She was in a good mood and very excited about getting to pick out her dress for the day. We had her dressed and on the field before Memaw arrived at 7:55. Hooray!



Even though Jackson didn't want to go to BSF, he still insisted he get a picture with Memaw, too. I hope Maddie had a really fun day--I'm sure I'll hear all about it when I go pick her up in a bit:)




No comments:

Blog Archive