Friday, September 23, 2011

Duck, Duck, Goose!


Every Tuesday and Thursday Jackson has ball practice.  Near that field is a park with the cutest little pond and tons of ducks.  The girls are not all that interested in watching practice, so we have started going to feed the ducks. 

Right after we got there they all started flocking towards us! Duck...


more ducks...


and a goose!


Since the geese were bigger than Lila (and much more aggressive), she prefered to sit on this bench and watch them!


But after those crazy geese had flown away, Lila Lou was all about chasing some ducks.


She loved it!  Needless to say, it was a tough task getting both of the girls back in the car.  They would have stayed there all night, I think, and cannot wait to go back on Tuesday.


1 comment:

Erica said...

That is my neighborhood pond..how funny. I leave a street away from that pond. We feed those ducks every morning. I actually have a blog post coming with those same ducks!

Blog Archive