This past Thursday was J and M's first swim lesson of the summer. The water was relatively warm, the sun was out, and these two little fish were rearing to go!

After their class with Miss Katie, Lila, Gigi and I jumped in the pool with them.

Earlier that day I had run to Target to pick up a float for Lila. It was perfect. Very stable, great canopy, etc. She liked it for about as long as she liked her sun hat.

Approximately 10 seconds. By the time I got the big kids to come over for a pic, Lila was so over her hat and float.

Thank goodness Mama was there to save her!

We had a great rest of the afternoon and Lila never did warm up to the greatness of the float. Jackson and Maddie told jokes, played in the spa, baby pool and big pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment