Tuesday, April 26, 2011
What's going on...
We have been so busy with all of the birthdays and holidays recently that I haven't really had time to share our everyday life. One thing is for sure...it's never boring around here! Here's a snapshot of what the kids have been up to recently.
Jackson is in the middle of his first soccer season and I finally got to go watch him play this past Saturday. I must say, even though soccer is not my first love in terms of sports, I adored cheering for him so very much. They began by all saying the Pledge of Allegiance...
and then shook hands with the opposing team. So cute! J's team is called The Pirates. All the other kids wear their Richardson YMCA shirts, but Jackson actually owns a pirate shirt, so he wears it every time. It is pretty darn cool.
Look at my baby out there!
Jackson and his buddy Roen from school--scoping out the other team and getting ready to bust a move.
Madison has been busy, too. She's been working on her cheers and got to practice them at the game. I can't wait to teach her some real cheers and jumps and flips. I even got up enough courage the other day to do a flip flop and back flip on our trampoline. Now that was a blast from the past!
She is also very into headbands!
She got this dress up headband from Scott and Lyndsie for her birthday and loved it so much that she insisted on wearing it to school the following Monday. She got many compliments all day and just ate it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so impressed that you did a flip flop and back flip! I haven't attempted that in over ten years!
Post a Comment