Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Circus Spectacular

This past Sunday Gigi and Boom had a real treat for the two older kiddos. The Circus was back in town and they bought tickets for just the four of them to go see it!! Before they got to our house, the kids were anxiously awaiting their arrival. They were standing in our front windowsill with the windows open. When my parents' car pulled into the driveway, they bolted out the front door yelling, "we're going to the circus!" and jumped into Boom's arms. Pure joy.
When they came home later that night, Jared and I got to hear all about the elephants, clowns, motorcycle riders and cannonball man. Needless to say, they were pumped up! I know that they loved every second of it, but I can't be sure if all that enthusiasm can be attributed to the circus performers, or was merely the result of the large amount of cotton candy that these two consumed!

No comments:

Blog Archive