I love her smile in this pic--it just says it all. We can't wait to hear all about their day. I'm sure it was fantastic. I am so excited about both of them going to this school now. Jackson will go to Music and Library on Mondays, Computer and Chapel on Wednesdays and then PE and group sing on Fridays. He is going to love it. And that makes me happy.
Monday, August 30, 2010
First Day of School
Jackson's first day of school is here!! He had a good night's sleep (in his own bed!), ate a yummy fruit loop breakfast and got ready to attend his first day of school.
He chose his lunch (lunchable, yogurt, grapes and wild cherry capri sun) and got all his things ready to take with him.
Being a power lifter just like the bulldog on his silly shirt.
When we got there, he put his nametag around his neck and then found his bear on the poster.
He was playing with toys as Lila and I walked out the door. Such a good boy!
Then we went across the hall to welcome Maddie to school, too. She was so cute--when she spotted us she came running all the way down the hall and gave me a big hug. Such a sweet girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like they are off to a great start! I'm excited our kids are in the same place.
On another note...I wish their bags were cuter :) Ha!
Post a Comment