Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby News!

Yesterday was a very big day for us. We went to the doctor for the much anticipated 20 week sonogram. All great news--baby looks perfect and is right on schedule to arrive on April 19, 2010. After heaving a big sigh of relief, it was time to get to the fun stuff. Boy or Girl? Just for the record, here were our guesses. Jared said girl, I said boy and Jackson held to his very first guess of girl since the day we told him I was pregnant. So who was right??

Looks like the boys knew best! We are having a GIRL!!!

I cannot explain how excited I was when we found out! I cried so many tears of joy. We all could not be more thrilled and cannot wait to meet Miss Lila Grace in a few months.


10 comments:

Pint Sized Life said...

Fun!!! I really love her name. I can't wait to meet her!

Hayley said...

Congrats! You know I love girls! So glad everything looks good!

Marcy said...

Congratulations! It is so fun having both a boy and a girl. I love her name, too!

Lindsey Long said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lila Grace and Chloe Grace are going to be best friends! YAY, YAY, YAY!!!

Sarah Ruth said...

YAY!!!!! Little girls are SO MUCH FUN!!! I am so happy for you! I can so relate to the tears of joy during the sonogram. That is the best feeling in the world. Lila Grace is a beautiful name! Caroline can not wait to play with her. :)

Carole said...

I'm so excited for y'all Crystal! It is so great to have a boy and then a girl! Our boys will be great protectors of their little sisters:) I can't wait to meet miss Lila and share bow stories;) Love her name!

Megan said...

How exciting...a little girl!! I love her name! You and I think a like for names :) Jackson will be such a wonderful big brother! Y'all look so good..hopefully we can see y'all over the christmas holiday.

Cara said...

Congratulations!!! I love her name! I'm sure Jackson will be a great big brother!

Katie said...

congrats! love her name too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Blog Archive