Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
30!
So the hub-dog turned the big 3-0 today! We had a really fun weekend celebrating and I think he's handling this new phase of his life (dare I say mid-life?) pretty well. We began by going out to the Bavarian Grill on Saturday night with some good friends. It was an interesting place, to say the least, and we all had such a great time. There was live music (in the form of an accordion player) and sing-a-longs were highly encouraged! Thanks Sarah for the idea:)
Last night we had a family celebration at our house. Here's all of us helping daddo blow out his candles. Singing Happy Birthday and eating cake might be two of Jackson's favorite things to do, so he was in heaven.
Jared got some really cool gifts, but I don't think anything topped this one. I rented a corvette for the weekend for him to drive! It was so fun!
Jared had a good time taking it out for some spins and seeing how fast it could go. He liked it so much he's now declared "you know, I have to get one of these now." Oh my--what have I done?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to your thirties Jared! Glad you all went to Bavarian Grill. Hope it provided some unique entertainment for the evening. Awesome car! I'll make sure Jeff doesn't see this post. He would be super jealous!
Post a Comment