Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Must have died and gone to heaven

Seriously. This has been one of my best days in a very long time. Started out by taking the two little rascals to Mother's Day Out. Even though 90% of the kids at the school were crying, neither one of them did and I was so relieved!

After I dropped them off, I came home and got to work out and shower BY MYSELF!! It was awesome. Then I went to get a facial that was one of my birthday presents. It was pure heaven. If any of you are looking for a great spa to get a massage or facial, check out SkinDeep Medispa in Rockwall. The are magnificent. Ok, enough of promoting the spa...back to my day. I stopped by Schlotzsky's and got a turkey original sandwich and raspberry lemonade--two of my faves. Then it was back to to MDO to pick up the kids. They both got glowing reviews from their teachers. Jackson got all A's on his daily report card--ate good, napped good, played well with his friends, etc. Madison's teacher said she never cried, played well with the little kids and was the only one to lay down and go to sleep right away. I'm so proud! Way to go kiddos. The icing on the cake to my day, however, occured after we got home. Are you ready for this? I can hardly believe it. They both took a second nap! In almost a year of Jackson going to MDO that has never happened. I am still in shock. I got to do pilates and watch an ENTIRE episode of General Hospital. Something I haven't done in forever. Greatness. Pure greatness.

2 comments:

Kmerritt said...

Nice! Hey, what pilates dvd do you do? I've been looking for a good one. Hayden got putin timeout twice today at school and peed his pants...does that make me a bad mom?!?!?

Marcy said...

Yay, so glad you had such a relaxing day!

Blog Archive