Saturday, May 9, 2009
Hog Heaven
I love Fridays. Jackson does, too. There's just something fun about Fridays, I think. Today we went to visit a friend of mine who has three little girls. Jackson got to play with Clare for a while before her little sisters woke up from their nap. It's always fun to play with other toys. Here they are having fun with their masks.
That lasted for about 4 seconds and then it was on to something else!
The trampoline was a HUGE hit. Look how excited my little kangaroo was to be on this fun contraption!
Jackson found this baseball cap and insisted on wearing it the rest of the time we were at their house...nevermind the fact that it was pink and had all the Disney princesses on it! When he started playing with the pink computer at the same time I just had to snap a pic. After we got home and he took a good nap, I decided it was warm enough to put on our swim suits and head outside.
All spring I've been telling Jackson that as soon as it gets warm enough we could turn on the water hose. His love for the water hose began last summer and it is still quite strong! We had so much fun playing outside. My little worker bee "cleaned" the house windows, the pool equipment and even me a time or two!, and also filled up the spa and pool with more water. It really was such a fun way to spend the afternoon--I can't wait until we get to swim every day this summer:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment