1. Jackson does not like lady bugs.
2. He loves wildflowers, though, and ran all around smelling many of them. I wish I would have had my camera for this. He'd run up to one, bend down and smell it, then stand up and say "good," and then move on.
3. We fed the ducks and started giving them some names. My names for them were random - Charlie, Walter, Suzie, etc. Jackson's names for two of the ducks - Memaw and Poppy. Pretty funny.
4. My favorite, though, was this: There are normally two big ducks and we call them Mama and Daddy Duck. They weren't there today, so I asked Jackson where he thought they were. He said that Mama Duck was in El Paso and that Daddy Duck was in "El Paso, too." He thinks that everyone goes to El Paso because I went there to see my friend, Stephanie, so I guess that was a pretty good guess about those ducks:) Aunt Steph, have you seen our ducks out in El Paso? If so, tell them Jackson's looking for them.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(137)
-
▼
April
(17)
- Monkey Business
- Candy Holder or Sock?
- Things I learned at the park
- Silly Monkey
- Obama?
- When Mama doesn't feel like sweating....
- Silly goose
- Happy Birthday, Madison!
- We love the park!
- Nice night for a walk
- Happy Easter
- Busy Bee
- Ladies Man
- Dentist Day
- Neighborhood Easter Festival
- Farewell, Cool Cuts!
- Big Day!
-
▼
April
(17)
1 comment:
Jackson - Aunt Steph has found the ducks; however, they may have a small touch of the Swine Flu from Juarez. I'm having them checked now and if all is well, I'm shipping them back to you. I'll keep you posted.
Miss you! Love, Aunt Steph
Post a Comment