Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Neighborhood Easter Festival
Our neighborhood had our annual Easter Festival this past weekend and we all had such a good time. There were so many neat things for Jackson to enjoy and I think he got to just about all of them.
Right before the big egg hunt. He's a little peeved that he can't run out there until the hunt officially starts. The boy likes to hunt for candy!
Look at all these eggs!
All of the grandparents came with us and got to help out with the J man.
Some of Jackson's friends brought their families, too. Here are all the boys--Hunter, Judah, Levi and Jackson.
After the hunt, Jackson got to enjoy a train ride with Memaw and Gigi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(137)
-
▼
April
(17)
- Monkey Business
- Candy Holder or Sock?
- Things I learned at the park
- Silly Monkey
- Obama?
- When Mama doesn't feel like sweating....
- Silly goose
- Happy Birthday, Madison!
- We love the park!
- Nice night for a walk
- Happy Easter
- Busy Bee
- Ladies Man
- Dentist Day
- Neighborhood Easter Festival
- Farewell, Cool Cuts!
- Big Day!
-
▼
April
(17)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I hope everything is going well and I'm glad to see J boy is doing better!
Post a Comment