Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We had such a good day yesterday and really enjoyed spending time with both families. Our day was jam-packed, but well worth every minute. Jared, Jackson and I started out the day by going to church. It was a very good sermon about the ideal mother and a great way to kick off the celebration of motherhood.

Here we are with some flowers that my precious little boy picked out for me. It's hard to believe that this is already my second mother's day!



After church and a little nap for Jackson, we headed over to my parents house for lunch. We brought Cafe Max (always delicious) and I made a pie. Here are all 4 of us moms and our children. Everyone was in such a good mood, especially the two little ones, that it made for a very enjoyable lunch experience!


After lunch, Jackson went upstairs and found the slot-machine. He had SO much fun playing with it. Jared and my Dad both helped him get the coins in the slots, although he mostly did it on his own, and then told him to press the big blue buttons, which he LOVED.



After another little nap, we headed over to the Hays' for dinner. Here's Jackson during one of his many laps around this vehicle. He gets such a kick out of surpising everyone on his way around anything. I think his smile pretty much says it all.




Jared rode his new bike over to the house. Here's Shelley with her three boys. What a nice looking bunch--Shelley, you did good raising these three:)



Our little fam with Jackson giving his mama a sweet kiss. I am so blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you God for giving me the opportunity to raise such a wonderful little boy and for such a great husband. I could not imagine a better life than the one I get to live every day.

No comments:

Blog Archive