Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Birthday Bonanza

6 Days.  3 Birthdays.  A whole lotta cake!

We kicked off the birthday bonanza by celebrating Gigi's birthday on 1/12.  She was surrounded by some of the most precious grandkids in the world.  And that's a fact!


We had a BBQ at her house an a chocolate ganache cake.  Yum!

Three days later, it was Cami's birthday.  She awoke to a decorated house and some fun gifts.

I brought these birthday donuts for her to share with all her classmates.

Such cute treats!

I brought lunch for us, Allie and her mom and we all dined on delicious Chick-fil-A in the school cafeteria.  Fancy!

She's 6 years old, y'all!

After school, I took the girls to get our nails painted.

6 going on 16.

The next day there was still more birthday fun to be had.  It was her good friend Allie's birthday.

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!



And the day after that it was Colleen's birthday.  We celebrated with bowling and arcades at PINSTACK.  Happy Birthday to all!  Whew!  So many cakes and so much celebration.

No comments:

Blog Archive