Friday, January 24, 2020

Thanksgiving 2019

We rolled into town late Tuesday night and were so thankful to sleep in our own comfy beds.

The next day, our sweet neighbor, Miss Gay, brought over this lovely coffee cake and delicious cookies.  How nice is that?!

By Thursday morning we were prepared for our two feasts!  I am so very thankful for these three and their "baby" brother!


I'm grateful for their two beautiful cousins, too.


I could just eat her up!  Look at those cheeks!

I'm thankful for my parents, who made us a really tasty meal...

and for Lyndsie's cookies that looked like pumpkin pie, as well as our Turkey bundt cake!

I'm thankful Colleen spent the holiday with everyone...

and that these four were well behaved at their fancy kid table.

I'm grateful that Meme was able to join us, and that Lynridge even delivered her straight to our front door!
 

She loved seeing everyone.

I'm also thankful for this guy and his family! 


We are thankful that Jackson has two boy cousins on the Hays side! 
I'm thankful that Jared and his brothers are so close--hopefully Jackson will have that same relationship with Connor and Mason one day.


We are certainly thankful for such excellent food...


and did our best at our second huge meal of the day!

Happy Turkey Day!
Count your blessings!

No comments:

Blog Archive