Thursday, December 19, 2019

Halloween Night

Cami's costume barely fit.  I did Lila's tiger face paint at the last minute.  And Jackson transformed himself into Napoleon Dynamite at the 11th hour.  We pulled it off!
I loved the results!

Possibly the cutest wonder woman I've ever seen.  She loved her some red lipstick.


Her Tiger sister was so adorable, too!

Jared even made it home in time to go to the neighborhood party with us.  Winning!


So many friends were there, including Madi, Calley and Delaynie.

Cami is always happy to see Lexie...

Lila is the happiest with her best friends (even if some are a bit scary!), 

Jackson was pumped to see Caleb and Corbin in their inflatable costumes, 


and Madison was thrilled to find Bella, Jordyn and Jazlyn.

These boys played some basketball for a while, 

then all of the kids at the party descended upon the neighborhood!


They got plenty of candy...

enough to share with Mason the Wolf, 

and Lilly the Pineapple! 
It won't be long until the little ones can keep up with the big kids.
Happy Halloween 2019

No comments:

Blog Archive