Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Happy 4th from Gulf Shores!

What better way to start the holiday than by going down to the ocean?  
I can't think of anything I'd rather do.

These girls were ready to jump some more waves and try out our new boat.

Cami was a little bit intimidated of surfing the waves, even in the comfort of the boat.
The older girls were all about it, though!

After an hour on the high seas, it was time for some sand volleyball. 

The beach was packed for the 4th.

The Alabama crew next to us rolled deep every day.  I was so envious of all their patriotic attire! 

So many people! 
It reminded me of what I always thought Spring Break in Panama City must have been like.

We hung out at the beach until after lunch and then got ready to see the Eagles play some ball.

Jackson and his buddies came ready to play!  

I love this picture of the boys being goofy on the mound.  Such a great group of kids who still just love to play this game.


Jackson pitched so well.  Probably the best I've seen him throw in a long time.


The Eagles lost 3-2 on a botched call that allowed the runner to score.  
Afterwards, the umpire apologized to our team for missing the call. 


These girls love the USA and the Eagles.
Lila and Jillian became sweet friends...
and all the girls loved doting on Mason's baby cousin!

Go Eagles!  Happy 4th of July!

We made it back just in time to watch the fireworks from our balcony.


No comments:

Blog Archive