Monday, June 4, 2018

Sporty Spices

 My girlies do love some athletic endeavors, but they love getting all dolled up as well.
We had dance photos for Cami...

while Lila and her soccer team were busy playing in their last tournament game.  They got second place and were super excited that they got medals and the big trophy, too.


Since I'm the team manager, Lila got to bring home the trophy.  That might be the only bonus to that job, but I'll take it.  Go me!

Lila arrived at dance just in time to see Cameron in her ballet costume. 
I can take credit for her hair and make-up, but the pose is all her own doing!

Dancing darlings--I just love these two.

Later that afternoon, we went to Lila's softball game to cheer on the Angels.  Someone was pretty pumped that she got to show up in make-up.


From there, we went straight to Madison's volleyball game and then back to the studio so I could do her hair and make-up.  I know I'm biased, but she's going to be the prettiest hip-hop dancer on that stage!


I mean, just look at those dimples.  To. die. for.

The recital is coming up this weekend and we can hardly wait.  I know Cami and Maddie are going to shine so brightly up on that stage.

No comments:

Blog Archive