Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Baby Love

 Baby Connor is almost here!  How do we know?  
Well, for starters, we went to two baby showers for him a few weeks ago!

The first one was given by Shelley's friends.  We love any reason to get all fancied up.
These adorable baby animal cookies were a huge hit.  Connor's mommy is so talented!

Cami was Lyndsie's number one helper with opening her baby gifts.  We got cousin Connor this precious little outfit...

and gave him so many well-loved books from our house.  

Cami was excited about giving him lots of her books, but when this giraffe made it's appearance, it stole the show!

A few other highlights included drinking punch from fancy glass cups...

and petting Bev's dog.  When I asked what she was doing, she replied in a hushed whisper, "I'm trying to get this dog off of their furniture."  The dog didn't so much listen to her, but I assured her that he was fine!
I enjoyed an afternoon full of baby talk with my favorite girls.


The next morning, the Hays ladies were at it again.  The theme of this shower was "Baby, it's cold outside!"  They did such a fantastic job with all of the brunch items.

And more fabulous cookies were front and center.

My girls enjoyed their french toast, fruit and eggs...

and especially loved playing with all of the babies!
There was a room full of them!

Miss Cami is most definitely not a baby anymore!

My baby days are long gone, but I've still got plenty of helpful tips to share with Lyndsie.

Baby Connor will have so many friends right around his age.

The girls helped Aunt Lyndsie open lots of gifts, including this monogrammed blanket from us.


Cheers to so many adorable things for Baby Connor!



No comments:

Blog Archive