Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Grandparent's Day

Last Thursday was also Grandparent's Day at Hunt.  It's one of Lila and Jackson's favorite days of the year.  They just love getting to show off their school to Gigi and Memaw.

I know I am biased, but I really think that these three ladies are just beautiful!

Cami weaseled her way into the Book Fair with Lila after lunch was over.  When she came out, she had talked her grandmas into buying her two books, a diary and this planner.  Lucky girl!

  A short while later, it was time for the 5th graders to go to lunch.  Cami caught Bubbie in the hallway and immediately ran up to hold his hand.  I know it probably embarasses him, but he humors her anyway.  I love that.

His double bacon cheeseburger was a hit!
The perfect way to spend his very last Grandparent's Day.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive