New season, new team. Lila has joined the competitive soccer arena and now plays up a year on a club soccer team. She wanted to play with her friends and had a few already on Sting, so we are giving it a try this year. So far, she's holding her own just fine!
 |
| I missed her first game, but heard that she played great. |
 |
| I sure wasn't going to miss the second one! My precious girl is all business on the field. |
 |
| When needed, she can still turn on the turbo boosters, too! |
 |
| We are loving watching her develop better ball skills and up her game. |
 |
| Everyone loves cheering for #12. |
 |
| This past weekend, Sting lost 3-2, but it was a much better game. |
 |
| Get it, girl! |
 |
| Anyone who doesn't think that soccer is a contact sport, is sorely mistaken! There are all sorts of fouls and rough players that these girls encounter. I had no idea that girls could ever be so aggressive! |
 |
So focused. I love it.
We miss the Bumblebees for sure, but are excited to see how much Lila can learn this season. She's already a star in our book. |
No comments:
Post a Comment